Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Entry of 2010

Back from my short getaway... Had so much fun in Bangkok... especially going there with my 3 darlingz... Its a tiring and enjoyable trip!


Short trip but managed to get tonnes of stuffs... till it seems like my sister and I have a blogshop. Bought things like shoes, socks, right up to hairbands and clips.

In total, both of us spent ard S$1900 for that 3 days 3 nights for a free-n-easy trip.
We did sightseeing, shopping, eating and even massage.

Come to think of it, there is nothing much you can do in BKK other than shopping. Though the things in BKK is so much cheaper than here, I would think twice if it will be a shopping trip.
I felt that the amount of $$ I've paid for the air tickets and accommodation, might as well shop here. =D

My sister just told me that she is planning for her grad trip, which will take place only end of the year. Thinking of going to Shanghai.... ... ...

1 comment:

xandyaxes said...

Wooh, Shanghai is another place for shopping...Haha.