Farewell
For the past 2 years, I have been to many farewell lunches and dinners for my previous colleagues. Now it's my turn to get free lunches and dinners from those who are still in this co. Yes, I'm leaving this co. for good. Wednesday is my last day.
For every co. we will bound to meet great and nasty people. There is no exception for this co. However, there is this saying that spreads within the co. That is, there are more and more nice people joining the co., which is good for my fellow colleagues who are still around.
Since I have said so, why leave?! Hahahaa.. Of course for the better. There is no correlation between job scope and colleagues. I believe I need to look for a greener pasture.
Finding the right job fit is as difficult as finding a ideal partner. I have accomplished task A. Now I need to search for task B!!!
1 comment:
If task A is as difficult as task B, having completed task A... i dont see a problem dealing with task B =D
All the best~!~ hahh...
Post a Comment