The 'ugly' truth
"Something has to be wrong somewhere." was very disturbing. It was troubling me for the past few days.
I went for this interview last week and was hopeful that this should be the right company I should be in.
During the interview, kinda realised this wasn't the job that I thought it will be. As such, I kinda put it in a way whereby I don't mind trying. In actual fact, I wasn't keen to take it up and I left.
Before I got home, the director dropped me an SMS saying they are looking for someone of a little more working experience. Ya, I got rejected before I reached home... A bit sad though...
Today, I had another 'interview' with one of the interviewers. I was told that I wasn't convincing enough to take up the job though I was the most suitable candidates among all others.
At first, I thought I wasn't good enough for them. Now then I realised, I can't even convince myself to like that job. Being honest, told where my interest in and the interviewer is good enough to help me keep a lookout.
Choosy in a way whereby I know which career path I want to take. In this case, i wont be wasting everyone's time.
So right now, I'm back to square 1... But at least, i have more faith in myself.. ;)
1 comment:
Good to know what you want in life( in career).. jiayou!
Your hardwork and determination to find a suitable job will pay off eventually!
Never let anything puts you down becoz you can be as good as you want to be =D
Post a Comment