Thursday, July 29, 2010

End of my freedom...

Officially start work on coming Monday. Yes, I've got a job~

Thanks those who have encouraged and even helped me to look out for job opportunities. Sincerely appreciated that!

Went through several interviews, met up with many companies' directors and hr, I had learnt quite a fair bit of stuffs from each interview. I felt lucky to have the chance to meet up with these people.

After so many interviews, I realised that it is not about qualification. It is about fate. Why?! If given few options, which one will you choose?! What happened when you realised this wasnt the one that you were looking for after you have entered the company?! We can't turn back time.

Actually why I chose A? Bec of benefits?! Reputation?! Location?! The time that they offer you?! Are you sure those mention will determine your career path?! I doubt so..

If there is not more than one option, isn't that good?! No need to compare, no need to vex over with, no need to even disappoint others and feel regretted after that.

Haaahaa.. Anyway, no more time for hong kong, korean and English dramas. Enough emails from monster, jobstreet, jobsdb, jobscentral, adecco and etc.. Last but not least, no more interviews.. Hahahaaa..

1 comment:

[-WaiT-] said...

Congrats... can see that you are so happy that you posted double entry... ha