Quarter Life Crisis (QLC)
By chance, bought CLEO, December issue. In one of the topics, it mentioned and explained the meaning of QLC Anyway, after New Year, I'll have to start counting down for my birthday, which is only days away.... and I'll be 25.
Yah, no more a teenage, youth or even young adult. So, what should a 25 be called as? And should a 25 be doing?
Ok, what is QLC? According to CLEO, it refers to someone who still dont know what they want in life, not sure what they want to achieve after they graduated from their respective universities. No career, no relationship... Age between 23 to 26.
Yeah, I'm experiencing my QLC now... and apparently, I'm not alone. In fact, I belong to the majority.
Career
Been working for like 1.5 years, I still unsure what I like to do and want to achieve. However, my current boss, whom I quite like to work with, encouraged me to strive on. He told me that it's normal for me to feel insecure because I only worked for 1.5 years. Apart from telling me that, he dropped a BIG bomb from the sky. He told our team that he tendered his resignation a week ago and his last day will arrive very soon. Hai~
We have such a cooperative and harmonious team, why would he want to leave?!?! I thought our team spirit very strong and able to withstand anything for the next coming year.
Now, I have to start thinking whether I should continue to stay on or not... though many have told me not to be hasty.
Relationship
Depending on my fate and karma... hahaha... I think it is a risk to enter into a relationship eventhough you may know the person for several years. Bec. knowing the person for several years doesn't tell much about the person. In fact, you only know the person as a friend.
Why karma?!
Wrong guy = bad karma?
See how you interpret it...
No comments:
Post a Comment