Friday, December 11, 2009

Yeah, I'm going!

I had a small bet with my Mei Mei.

If I can get a lower-priced air ticket to Bangkok, she is going to foot my air fare.

Hahahaa.... Strike! I managed to find at a much lower price. Yeah yeah, going to Bangkok in Jan'10...

Wah... it seems like I have been travelling non-stop...


Flashback 2009:

Jan - Business trip to China for 1 week

Mar - Business trip to China for 3 weeks

Apr - Personal hols to Taiwan. Spent a week eating, walking and photo-taking

May - Business trip to China for 2.5 weeks

Jun - Drove up to Genting Highland over the weekend

Sept - Long hols. Spent 2.5 weeks island-hopping within Greece and fly to Milan and Rome.

Nov - Drove to Malacca over the weekend


Coming year 2010:

Jan - Short getaway to Bangkok with cousins.

.

.

.

.

.

Trips for the rest of 2010 is still in their preliminary planning... but sure enough to make me excited about it... or at least looking forward to year 2010! ;)

No comments: