Monday, March 15, 2010

My Outlook

One of my colleagues 'celebrated' her last day last friday. Her work was passed to me and my boss. As such, my boss decided to copy all her emails into the shared drive. Though I felt that nothing in my outlook is so confidential, I was taken aback by this.

So, before she left, she told me not to use co. email to do personal or private stuffs.

Heed her advice, I came back on sat to do some housekeeping. (Not bec. I'm hardworking or bo liao, last sat was my sat duty.)

Looking through some of the past emails, hmmm... very interesting. Didn't know I have all kinds of mails in my inbox and archives. Realised, so many eventful things had happened over the past a year or so...

After clearing up my outlook, it seems so much neater and organized. Hehee...

2 comments:

[-WaiT-] said...

does that means. . .

DL said...

I think it will be a fantastic outlook for you in 2010...like the toolbar fixture you told me about too ;)