Wardrobe woes
Looking at the size of my house, I find it ridiculous to be sharing such a small wordrobe with my sister.
It's great to have someone to share clothes because I can have a wider range of clothes to choose from. Most importantly, my sister tends to buy more than me!
Still, there is a limit to how many we can buy. If there isn't, I won't be a fashion disaster today.
I was being called ah ju ma (in Korean means auntie).
Not in the mood to put on presentable clothes. Just kinda grab any comfortable outfit and left my home this morning. Mummy shook her head when I'm heading out. Hai..
My colleague was quite surprised that I wore like this for a meeting with external parties. Hahaha.. A strongheaded person like me replied," what's the big deal? We are their client." ops.. Though I know it isn't right to say such things.
The point of saying all these is.... I need to change my wordrobe!!! Muahahaa....
No comments:
Post a Comment