Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hari Raya Puasa coming….

There will be another long weekend in September, a public holiday that falls on 20th September, Sunday, to celebrate Hari Raya Puasa with our dearest Muslims. For everyone’s information, pre-celebration started a week ago, along Changi Road. You will see that all the street lights are up and wet markets in operation. For those who like Ramli Burger, there are many stalls selling the same thing!

It’s a celebration for Muslims but frustration for all car owners who stays in near that area. In addition to that, my neighborhood is undergoing car park refurbishment. This worsens the car parking problem. I’m paying $65/month but couldn’t find a lot! Sian…

___________________________________________________________________
~Happy Teachers’ Day~

Didn’t realize that today is Teachers’ Day till I saw many kids running about in Suntec arcade. It is really good to have a break for all teachers… thank them for their hard work and effort…

Today is also a good chance to thank teachers who have helped or impacted your life. I have done my part, have you?!?!

___________________________________________________________________
What do I feel like doing?

  1. Have another round of badminton game with friends!!!
  2. Go for a swim whenever I have the time… (How I wish I had my own Olympic pool.)
  3. Running along East Coast Park on a cooling night
  4. Pay $10 to play either to have 10 rounds of games on the basketball machine or 2 sets of bowling.
  5. Try the ice-skating over at Kallang Leisure Park
  6. Chill out!!!!!!!!!!! Places where it can satisfy my craving for fantastic live music and fabulous food!
  7. Night cycling as if there is no work tomorrow…
  8. Sing KTV till wee hours. (Starting from now…)
  9. Catch the moon over at XXX! (It’s a secret!)
  10. Go shopping….

No comments: