Thursday, September 03, 2009

Lunch Hour!

Yours is 12 to 1pm? Or 1 to 2pm?

My lunch time is from 1 to 2pm.

Of course, we don’t have to be so rigid. There are times whereby we go early and come back late… Ops!

Have one ever wonder how many things we can do in that one hour? Definitely, there is a limit. However, we still can at least accomplish the most important thing and done what we wanted to do during lunch. So much so, what do you think office workers do when they are off to lunch?

Anyway, I had an enjoyable lunch with my 2 colleagues. After our meals, we went on to purchase bubble tea from another stall. Supposed to get some Teh or Coffee, but, ‘coffee shops’ within Suntec City Mall are so popular among the working class that it is always so crowded.

After our drink, I ‘dragged’ them into Arcade for a game. Played the Basketball machine! Hahaha… it has been sometime since I last played. Guess what, my colleague and I got 458 points together!!! For just 1 buck, we managed to play 5 rounds as we hit the qualifying points for next round!!! It’s so FUN!

Definitely, we will be back for more!!!! ^_^

No comments: