Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Msn Display Name

Most of the time, I’m not sure what to put as my Display Name. As such, song titles are the ones that come to my mind. It’s a way to publicize/introduce new songs to friends and to convey hidden messages through the song title/lyrics or the song itself. I will always choose songs that I like, be it a moody song, sad song and etc….

It’s kinda funny when friends from msn responded differently to my Display Name.

For instance, I put ‘I Gotta Feeling’. It creates a buzz out of nothing. Many concern friends came to ask something like, “what feeling you got?” Initially, it caught me by surprise. I am not prepared to answer such question because there is no relation between the song title and my feeling. In fact, at that point of being asked, I don’t feel anything. Not sad, happy, nervous, frustrated, confused or etc… For the first person who asked me that question, I told him/her truthfully that it is the title of a song. Subsequently, I just replied, “I knew that you will ask! Haha…”

Anyway, this song is really nice to listen to when you are bored. It wakes me up when I feel like sleeping… not sure if anyone feels the same way… ‘That tonight gonna be a good night. (x2) That tonight gonna be a good good night~’

As for today, my Display Name is ‘Good Girls Go Bad’. This is also a nice song. The tune is very catchy. However, it doesn’t mean that a good girl will turn bad. If you labeled me as good girl, it doesn’t mean that I will go bad. How to define a girl to be good? How about bad girls?

For the past 24 years of my life, I have been stereotyped as good girl. If ever I made a mistake, they will be like ‘hey, why are you doing this? It’s not you!’ Oh com’on, we are all Homo sapiens. Things that you do/you can do, I can too. It’s only a matter of time and it’s up to me whether I am saying ‘yes’ to it or not.

Sometimes, what is the point of being good? Good guy short lived. Hahaa… unless I want to shorten my life…

*A typical and mindless aquarius girl who is uttering rubbish....

No comments: