Chill out!
After Friday’s talk with my boss, I will have to see him again when he is back from his business trip. It is to conclude our session and make a final decision.
Anyway, as per my previous entry, I supposed to go home right after my work. *shake head, I didn’t! Just a SMS, I headed west to join my friends at Wala Wala café & bar. The place is quite cool, definitely comparable to Timbre. Hahaaa.... Interesting, with fantastic live band music, fabulous food and drinks, especially with the people I hang out with… fabulous group of people… Wonderful place to chill out! what's more can I ask for on a Friday Night?! ;)
Guess what??!?! That’s not all. We went to Crystal Jade for supper after Wala Wala. At wee hours, majority of the other cafes like coffee bean, NYDC closed at 12am, except Crystal Jade. We were, sort of, left with 1 option, either that or go home. The night was still young! As such, we walked into Crystal Jade at 12am. CoOl!
It was a wonderful night… Thanks pal for asking me along… ;)
It’s time for storytelling again….
- One day, a colleague pulls me to her workstation and asked while waiting for the website to load, ‘Hey little girl (that’s just one of the names called by my colleagues), I show you this website and will send the link to you via email. Let me know by the end of today.’ Just that, I understand what is it all about. Yes, it's online shopping… Amazing as I didn’t know that online shopping is equally popular among the working class. (I am referring to those in their late 30s and 40s. heheee…)
- My office is so…… quiet that you can hear my colleague, who is sitting 3 workstations away from me, whining to her clients… -_-
- There was once, my good pal cum colleague came to tell me that her boss looked unhappy for the whole of the day. Then I told her, ‘don’t worry, I don’t think it’s your problem. I think it’s because your “best friend” wore too much cloth.’ Ops!
- I had the chance to watch SIGNS, a short movie clips from youtube during one of the boring mornings. After watching that, I introduced it to my neighbor. While telling me that he had watched that, he was pulling up the window blinds and looked out. ‘Why are we facing the East Coast Park Expressway????’
Watch it if you have not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy0HNWto0UY
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment