up, uP & UP
Clicked on the UOB website and was browsing through the list of uni$ rewards. There are food vouchers, shopping vouchers, spa vouchers and even exchange for more krisflyer miles. With pathetically less than 2,000 uni$, I wanted to redeem it for $20 CapitaLand vouchers until I saw $20 SHELL vouchers. Indeed, to save $$ on my petrol, I chose the latter.
Because I saw this Headline yesterday:
ANOTHER ROUND OF PUMP PRICE ADJUSTMENTS
For now, 95 grade fuel costs $1.847/litre!!!
That’s really too much! With just $1.847, I can take either a bus or train from my place to as far as clement… that’s if I take bus/train. Hahahaaa…
My goodness, it’s just too costly to own a car in Singapore as I am spending practically ¼ of my net salary on it (not inclusive petrol, coupons, season parking, erp, car parking, accessories and etc…).
Whatever complaints I have, I just love my Xiao Hong and we feel that it’s worth it…
Usual talks in office:
A: Mei mei, I want to tap into your antenna. There seems to be some big news going around, do you have any idea what’s that about?
B: Er… how I know? (Pardon me, I can’t say much even if I know.)
A: Seems like there is someone leaving the company.
(Colleagues tend to ask me all these because it seems like I might know all these from my relationship with the HR manager and her ka gia.)
A: Are you busy?
B: As usual. (since you can’t say you are VERY free.)
A: Actually, I have forgotten what you are working on…
B: -_-'''
No comments:
Post a Comment