Friday, August 21, 2009

It’s a Friday! Aren’t I’m supposed to be out (chill out/party/dinner gathering) after work? *shake head*
I’m heading home to wait for my beloved sister to come back…
Going for a run… need some work-out… to ease our stressful/tired/under-utilized/over-utilized brains…

Interesting things that are happening in the office:
· Outside was raining and it was just right after my sumptuous lunch, I have difficulty keeping myself awake. Then while doing work, uncontrollably, I began to nod my head for every 5 seconds… till I was caught by my neighbor. She passed me some sweets while laughing. Next, I turned to another colleague, who is sitting behind me, he was already ‘mediating’.

· According to my ex-colleague, my workstation fengshui still not too bad. Though I’m sitting right below the EXIT sign, facing the entrance/exit door, beside common facilities area, such as facsimile, photocopier, printers and cupboard, as long as these area is clean, won’t have bad fengshui.

· This is the last week for me and my colleagues (7 of us queuing up) to buy the Hello Kitty toys from Macdonald Happy Meal! For those who don’t know, Mac introduced new set of Hello Kitty every Thursday! So, I have been spending my $$ on small-sized fries or corn, apple juices or milk, just to get the Cute toy. Now I’m so familiar with Happy Meal combination.

· One last thing that happen in my workplace (I guess same for other companies.) is that there are so many nicknames ‘flying’ around. There are Apple, Xiao Wan Zi, Best Friend, Mistresses, poly intern and etc… I think all these names are quite ok as it doesn’t really sound that nasty.


Hmmm... will tell more in my next entry...


As for now, I'm heading my department head office to talk to the director...


No comments: