You are already 22!!!
It’s good to see MZ and Angie again… Though it’s only for a short while, the feeling of meeting buddies for dinner is great! We went to MOF and N.Y.D.C… Oh gosh, don’t get misunderstood… we are not glutton. It was just because we have different preference for dinner. Hahaha…
Yesterday, after our dinner, I went home to prepare for my next activity. (My cousin and I were in the mist of planning a surprise for Moi Moi’s 22nd birthday, which is today.) I told my sister that I needed to get some stuffs from my friend and I asked her to go with me. Already told my dad about the plan, my dad went on to urge her to accompany me. Hahaa…
Throughout the whole journey, she didn’t know where I’m heading. So, I drove her to Marina at the Keppel Bay. When we reached there, she was so surprised to see my cousins there and realized that we were going to celebrate her birthday with her… And we went on to light the cake, sing birthday song and cut the cake… Little did we know that her BF came to our place with another cake!
Moi moi, you are so damn lucky! Within 30mins on your birth day, you have already cut 2 cakes!
Wanna wish you a very Happy 22nd Birthday again!!!!
Now I'm counting down to May Day concert which will start at around 8pm…. ;)
1 comment:
Ooh, you are also going to Mayday concert!!! haha..but mine is tomorrow...hope you have an enjoyable day!
Post a Comment