Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Why Running?!?!?!

It is one of my favourite sports. Not only it’s good for our heart and body, it also helps to burn extra calories (that’s if you have EXTRA calories to burn). Besides, it is also one of the most accessible and economical exercise, other than walking (including window shopping). All I need is a pair of running shoes (er… which cost me $120).
However, it becomes not-so economical when I have to sign up with fitness centre just to use their treadmill (paying slightly less than $1,000 for a one-year corporate gym membership) or drive to coastal park just to run (that’s what I am doing).

I find it worthy to run along the coastal than just within my neighbourhood. My area is undergoing upgrading which literally makes the whole place so dusty. I’m not too sure when my area will be done with all the upgrading works.

Yesterday night was supposed to be my 3rd running session at ECP. Somehow or rather, it started drizzling when I’m about to go after my dinner and CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM. Hahaha… I had an enjoyable night having dinner with my friends and ice-cream over at Ice-cream Chef. Personally, I felt that their chocolate is oh-oh-so so…. Mar-ve-lous! Guess that’s because it has been quite sometimes ago since I last ate ice-cream. On the contrary, my pal prefers Swensen’s.

Rain… there goes my running…

Working habits:

A asked: What will you do after using up all your annual leave?
B replied: Take MC lor…

A asked: What time will you be leaving the office?
B replied: After 6:30pm.
A was surprised and asked: Why have to be 6:30pm?
B answered: Because of the traffic jam, I reached the office at 9:30am. So… -_-'''

No comments: